Sept. 7, 2006 —
PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. – U.S. Northern Command and the North American Aerospace Defense Command recognized their top performers for April-June 2006 during an awards ceremony Aug. 30.
Lt. Gen. Eric A. Findley, deputy commander of NORAD, and Maj. Gen. Paul J. Sullivan, NORAD and USNORTHCOM chief of staff, presented the awards.
The USNORTHCOM winners are:
- Army Lt. Col. Dennis J. Bay, Programs and Resources Directorate, field grade officer;
- Army Lt. Col. Henry A. Stolarz, Training and Exercise Directorate, reserve component field grade officer;
- Army Capt. Erik E. Koenig, Architectures and Integration Directorate, company grade officer;
- Sgt. 1st Class James A. Mutz, Intelligence Directorate, senior noncommissioned officer; and
- Tech. Sgt. Gilbert T. Rodriguez, Operations Directorate, noncommissioned officer.
The NORAD and USNORTHCOM civilians of the quarters are:
- Karin Privette, Intelligence Directorate, Category I;
- Melvin E. Woodhouse, Staff Judge Advocate Office, Category II; and
- Richard A. Morales, Architectures and Integration Directorate, Category III.
The NORAD winners are:
- Air Force Maj. Christopher S. Wilkowski, Operations Directorate, field grade officer;
- Canadian Forces Lt. Norm B. Everett, Protocol Office, company grade officer;
- Air Force Master Sgt. Peter Vitale, Cheyenne Mountain Directorate, senior noncommissioned officer;
- Senior Master Sgt. Jimmy L. Ward, Training and Exercise Directorate, reserve component senior noncommissioned officer; and
- Air Force Staff Sgt. Bonnie L. Lame Bull, Cheyenne Mountain Directorate, noncommissioned officer.